Ristorante is very modern Specialized WordPress Theme for Restaurants, Bars and Caffes. Fullscreen design with Fullscreen Slider allows you to show nice restaurant premises or tasty food. You can also use Food Menu Generator to create professional looking daily menu or À la carte in seconds. Theme also features Event Enquiry Form that can be used to make table or banquet reservations. What more, theme adapts automatically to small mobile devices like iPhone or Android. Precise and user friendly admin panel allows you to do a lot of customizations without knowing any HTML or CSS. Colors, images, fonts, widgets, sliders, portfolios, galleries,… everything can be customized and configured via admin panel.
Theme fully supports WPML Translation Plugin which allows you to create a website in any language.
Theme is built on our robust MVC framework that means that HTML design is completely separated from other PHP! Making updates cannot be easier. Template & MVC framework will be under continuous improvement. Purchase the theme and get all updates for free.
Ristorante WordPress Theme comes also with customer support and after purchase service. We’ll do our best to answer all of your questions in a professional manner. Purchase this theme with confidence knowing that we’ll always be here to answer all of your questions.
I am VERY VERY happy with this theme. In reading these comments, I was a little concerned about the theme, but I have to say, it is everything a good theme should be. Clear instructions, lots of great ways to personalize the pages, including slowing down the slide time, changing the slides to static images and more. As intermedio says, download all, then upload ONLY the file WITHIN the larger file. That’s pretty standard with many themes. Anyway, thanks ait. I’m enjoying this theme a lot.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem as long as you upload the correct zip (not the one you get here on Themeforest, but the one inside that zip). So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
Thanks for your answers. For me this is the best restaurant theme ever. I’ll test in in multi-device. I’ll buy it today certainly before someone buy full licence !!!!
Main features are:
- Ready to use Food Menu, everything can be set up using our admin panel.
- Event enquiry form – easy to use enquiry form for table or banquet reservations.
- Fullscreen design with fullscreen slider.
- Adaptive design works perfectly on iOS and Android devices – designed for Desktop and Mobile phones
- Many admin panel options really tells you can customize everything! No need to know HTML or CSS.
- You can easily Backup all your data and admin settings
- HTML5 wordpress theme
- Translation Ready easy translation to any other language using WPML plugin ( NOT INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD ). Just have a look at our demo site.
- MVC templating engine html templates are completely separated from PHP files, you just have to see it
- Easy administration only with options you really need
- Over 200 Fonts that can be also easily selected in our admin panel
- Unlimited color settings for almost everything using our easy to use admin panel
- Everything is styled – tables, headers, paragraphs, images, lists, etc. You won’t need to fix it yourself!
- Many many shortcodes for professional looking pages in no time
- Shortcodes generator directly from WYSIWYG editor
- Widgets ready sidebar & footer
- Frontend Themebox that will allows you changing colors directly from frontend while you’re looking at it
- Image & Template caching for better performance
- Google Analytics & Google Maps ready
- Custom CSS integration
- AIT Dashboard Documentation, FAQ, Theme support and recent updates accessible directly from our wordpress admin panel
- Admin branding allows to you to upload your own logo, colors & texts into admin.
- White label admin individual admin options can be turned off using config.php file including AIT Dashboard.
- Timthumb library for nice thumbnails
What will you also get?
- Support on our support forum
- WordPress 3.x template
- XML Demo content
- Detailed documentation & video tutorials
- v1.35: 9th of June 2015
- Added: Support for AIT Updater plugin – automatic WordPress theme and plugins updates
- v1.34: 12th of May 2015
- Added: Support for AIT Announcements Bar plugin
- v1.33: 23rd of April 2015
- Important security fix
- v1.32: 3rd of February 2015
- Updated: Google Analytics code
- Fixed: Menus shortcode to load categories with WPML plugin
- v1.31: 8th of November 2014
- Fixed WPML compatibility
- Fixed menu shortcode – closed attribute
- v1.30: 18th of September 2014
- Fixed special reservation form styles
- v1.29: 21st of June 2014
- Fixed viewport script causing adaptive problems
- v1.28: 25th of April 2014
- Fixed not displaying shortcodes due to accidental use of php short tag
- v1.27: 24th of April 2014
- Fixed AIT shortcodes buttons not displaying in editor in WordPress 3.9+
- v1.26 – 18th of January 2014:
- Added new default content export
- v1.25 – 20th of November 2013:
- Fixed search not to show html tags
- v1.24 – 23rd of August 2013:
- Featured item bug fix
- v1.23 – 6th of August 2013:
- Fixed colorbox bug opening empty modal on page load
- v1.22 – 1st of August 2013:
- Fixed bug with filtering “menus” by category in the admin
- v1.21 – 2nd of July 2013:
- WooCommerce support added
- v1.20 – 1st of July 2013:
- Updated twitter widget to work with new API 1.1. See our FAQ for help with setting up
- v1.19 – 6th of March 2013:
- Fixing doubled images in menu
- v1.18 -13th of February 2013:
- Themebox fix
- v1.17 – 7th of February 2013:
- Themebox fix
- v1.16 – 30th of January 2013:
- Small shortcodes fix
- v1.15 – 23rd of January 2013:
- WordPress 3.5 theme initialization fix
- v1.14 – 14th of December 2012:
- WPML Compatibility fix
- WordPress 3.5 fix
- v1.13 – 7th of November 2012:
- Food menu fix
- v1.12 – 19th of October 2012:
- Small Food menu fix
- v1.11 – 18th of October 2012:
- New Twitter widget
- v1.10 – 16th of October 2012:
- Food menu fix
- v1.9 – 12th of October 2012:
- Htaccess fix
- v1.8 – 10th of October 2012:
- Featured meal widget fix
- v1.7 – 24th of September 2012:
- Food menu update
- v1.6 – 12th of September 2012:
- Added option to setup a single page background
- v1.5 – 11th of September 2012:
- Menu items fix
- v1.4 – 5th of September 2012:
- WYSIWYG editor fix
- Tabs fix
- v1.3 – 22nd of August 2012:
- Accordion styling fix
- v1.2 – 25th of July 2012:
- Resolved an issue with featured image in Item Custom type
- v1.1 – 12th of July 2012:
- Ait-cache folder added into zip file
- v1.0 – 4th of July 2012:
- Theme release